A global service provider, located in the East Midlands, are currently searching for a new Operations Coordinator to join their team.
This company currently transmit over 200 Television, Radio and other satellite platforms – as well as OU services for News and Sport.
The Operations Coordinator will be responsible for being the point of contact for the clients and internal satellite & operations teams – so will need to to have the understanding and ability to explain technical specifications in simple terms.
Other responsibilities include:
- Generating customer reports from trouble tickets and planned engineering works schedules (internal and external).
- Generating weekly/monthly availability reports.
- Maintaining a database for all services.
- Working closely with various departments to ensure service levels are met and reported.
- Ensuring that change control procedures are adhered to.
- Some broadcast technical experience (e.g. Playout) would be helpful, but not essential
- High standard of written English; spelling and grammar.
- Ability to “translate” technical information into a customer orientated format.
- Ability to think logically.
- Willingness to question.
- High level of proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
- A disciplined attitude to work.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
Normal working hours for this role are 0900-1730 – Mon-Fri, but additional hours may be required on ocassion.
If this role sounds of interest – do get in touch!