We are currently working with an industry leader in post-production services for both feature film and high end broadcast television. They provide innovative workflows and flexible technical services to meet the demanding needs of the industry.
They are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer to join their team of specialist IT staff. The postholder will work in close collaboration with the IT and engineering department to maintain and develop all aspects of post production systems and infrastructure.
The ideal candidate will have;
- Understanding of IT network technologies and of management of switch infrastructure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 Outlook, Active Directory and Remote Desktop Services
- Ability to assemble, upgrade, troubleshoot and physically maintain servers and workstations (Windows Desktop, Mac OSX & Linux operating systems)
- Knowledge of, and experience managing, virtual infrastructure such as VMware server clusters
- Ability of testing software and infrastructure configurations, identify problems and escalate as appropriate
- Some experience in supporting VFX hardware and software products such as Nuke, Arnold, Mocha, Maya, Autodesk Flame and Deadline render farm management.
- Experience with Signiant Media Shuttle portal and user management (desirable)
- Experience with Ceta iCFM scheduling software (desirable)
Based in Soho, London this is a full-time role offering a dynamic working environment steeped in opportunity and a salary between £30k – £40k dependant on experience.
Apply now to find out more.